UAN Registration Online, Activation & UAN Login Portal [Status], How To Generate UAN Number, How To Download UAN Card, UAN Status, Activate UAN, PF balance Check With UAN Number.
Those people who were looking for UAN registration process they are at the right place. UAN is Universal Account Number which is provided to every EPF Account Holder. Universal Account number or UAN act as an umbrella in which different EPF account of a employee merges into one number. Universal Account Number is a 12 digit code which is different for individual used in EPF or Employee Provident Fund. UAN comes handy when employee join new company and they get new Provident Fund number. As it is quite obvious, that it is hard to manage different PF numbers. UAN solve this problem as now employees only have to provide UAN number and their PF account will connect to that. The details of UAN Registration Online are given in article below.
UAN Registration Online – UAN Login Portal
People can register through Unified Login Portal. When employee joins new company they have to fill application form to activate UAN (Universal Account Number). The application form will be provided by the employer of the new company. Employer will provide the UAN or the EPF officials will send account number to employer. Employees can also get their UAN Online from UAN Unified Portal. The details about UAN Registration Online – UAN Login Portal are as follows:
- First of all employees have to visit the website unifieldportal.epfindia.gov.in.
- After entering into the website search UAN Number E-SEWA option and click on it.
- Now employee will get Login page.
- There employees has to select “Know UAN Status” option (option is available in bottom on left side).
- After that employees have to select the “State & Office of Jurisdiction” in it.
- Then employees need to enter their “EPF Number along with Establishment Code in it.
- After this click on the “Check Status” option. This will tell you about the status of your UAN which will be activated.
Once the UAN is activated contact with your Employer.
UAN Registration Online or Activation Process
To get the benefit of the UAN employees have to register them self and need to activate the UAN number. The steps of UAN Registration Online or Activation are very easy and as follows:
- First of all employees have to visit the website unifieldportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- After entering into it select the “UAN Activate” option in it.
- Now enter all the details such as UAN Number, Aadhar Card Number, PAN Number, Enrolment ID, Date of Birth, Contact Number, Name, Email ID etc.
- Then enter the Captacha Code visible at the end of the page.
- After that Employees need to click on “Get Authorization” option in it.
- Then a PIN will be sent to your mobile.
- Enter the PIN and Activate your UAN (Universal Account Number).
- After that to complete the UAN Registration Online process employees need to generate their Login ID and Password.
Documents Required for UAN Registration Online
Employees need certain documents during the Activation and UAN Registration Online. The documents which are required are as follows:
- KYC Documents (Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Voter ID, ESIC Card).
- Bank Account Documents (IFSC Code, Bank Name, Branch Name, Account Number).
- Old Company UAN (If Not Available Then Employee Need Below Mentioned Documents).
- Bank Account Number, Bank Name, Branch Name, IFSC Code.
- Old Company Account Number.
- Old Company last Working Date.
UAN Downloading Process (How To Download UAN Card)
As mentioned earlier, UAN (Universal Account Number) is a 12 digit unique code. Employee can download the UAN Card online by following steps which are as follows:
- First employees need to Login into Unified Portal of UAN by using UAN Login Id and Password.
- After that, there employees have to click on the “Menu” option.
- Then click on the “Download UAN Card’ option in menu.
- After that Employees can save it or can take its print out.
UAN Number Benefits
- The main benefit of UAN is that all EPF accounts will be unified under UAN. This will make the PF transfer simple.
- UAN will remain same for entire life even if employees change their company or job.
- Notification of EPF deposit will be obtained to employees through SMS. Every month when employer will deposit the EPF it will notify the employees through SMS.
- The withdrawal and transfer of PF will be easily monitored by the employee.
- Online EPF transfer can be made easily by using UAN.
- Universal Account Number (UAN) maintains direct contact with Employees and EPFO. Employee no longer will depend on employer PF transfer & Withdrawal.
You Might Also Be Interested In:-
This is all about UAN Registration Online till now. For, latest updates like us on Facebook. People can also comment in the below comment section.