NITI Aayog Registration Online Application Form NGO DARPAN, NITI Aayog Registration Form, NITI Aayog NGO Registration Application, NGO DARPAN Registration Form, NGO Online Registration Form.
NITI Aayog full form is National Institute for Transforming India. The main goal of the of this policy of Indian government is to sustain development goals and enhance cooperative federalism. This is achieved by the involvement of State governments in economic policy. The road map of 15 years has been made for its implementation with 7 years of action plan. Policies under NITI Aayog are AMRUT, Atal Innovation Mission, Agriculture Reforms, Digital India, Medical Education, Health Performance, Elimination of Poverty etc. NITI Aayog was established in year 2015. Those people who want to register in NITI Aayog but do’t know how to do it, we will help them in registration. Details about NITI Aayog Registration Online Application Form NGO DARPAN are in the article below.
NITI Aayog Registration
Organization Name – NITI Aayog
Year of Establishment – 2015
Started By – NDA Government
Registration Under NGO – DARPAN
Registration Mode – Online
Available in Article – NITI Aayog Registration Online Application Form
Those people who want to register themselves in the NITi Aayog they are at the right place. If you are looking for the Application Form and want to register online with NGO DARPAN than you are at perfect place. In this article we will provide you all the details about NITI Aayog Registration. If you don’t know the registration process and facing difficulties in registration the steps are been provided below along with the registration link. Those people who have questions like How to Register In NITI Aayog? We will help you get register. People only have to follow certain very simple steps and they will get register in NITI Aayog. NITI Aayog Registration Online Application Form NGO DARPAN details are in the article below. Thus, to know about the registration process read this article till the end.
NITI Aayog Registration Online Application Form NGO DARPAN
On 1st December 2018 Indian government said that every NGO must register with NGO DARPAN. From there it is mandatory to every NGO to Sign Up with DARPAN NGO Portal. They will generate a unique ID and after that they can apply for FRCA registration or renewal. Then only they will get the aids from ministries and central government. The steps of the registration in NGO DARPAN Portal are very easy. The steps for registration are as follows:
- First, Visit the ngodarpan.gov.in portal and then click on “Sign Up” option. The link is been given in the article below.
- After clicking on the “Sign Up” option as shown in image, next step is to create “User ID & Password”. Also select a question and answer it. It will help if you forget your password.
- Then fill the details of NGO in next step. Details like Name of NGO, Organization PAN number, upload PAN copy, NGO chairman name, secretary name, treasurer name, etc. After that select the number of members you want to add.
- In the next steps you have to fill the registration details such as Ngo registered with, what type of NGO you have, name of Act, city name, State name, registration date, validity date, registration number and upload registration certificate copy.
- After that in next steps you have to fill the details for any multiple registrations.
- Then in next step select the sector and the key issue in which Ngo is working.
- After this in next step you have to fill the address of your NGO like city name, State name, district name, email id, contact number fax number etc.
- Then enter the Captcha (verification) code and click on submit option.
You Can Also Check:-
That is all about NITI Aayog Registration Online Application Form NGO DARPAN. We hope that this article helped you in the registration. For the latest updates like and share us on Facebook and other social media. For any questions comment us in the comment section given below.