MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 (Mumbai) Application Form, Last Dates| MHADA Lottery 2018 Mumbai Dates,|MHADA Lottery 2018 Application Form|, MHADA Lottery 2018|, MHADA Lottery.|
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority also known as MHADA .MHADA once more is going to launch their lottery scheme this year for Mumbai. The authorities provide the houses at a very low price in comparison to the market price. Authorities allot houses on the bases of lottery draw result. The application filling process for 2018 scheme is about to start very soon so all the interested applicants need to say in touch with us for the latest updates of the MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018. The registration process will start very soon so keep looking in this article for the latest updates of the dates and registration process. All the information you need about MHADA Lottery 2018 is been provided by us in detail. To know all about the lottery scheme read below.
MHADA Lottery 2018 Update – MHADA has announced that this year in MHADA Lottery 2018 they will distribute total of around 1,000 flats to the people of Mumbai. Last year MHADA was also been criticized for only 8 flats for Lower Income Category Families. But this year this is going to change as MHADA will reserve 60% of flats for poor people. The Lottery will be conducted in May 2018. Those people who are interested in MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 they must stay in touch with us for its latest updates.
MHADA Lottery 2018
|Authority Name||MHADA (Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority)|
|Scheme Name||MHADA Lottery 2018 Mumbai|
|Total Number of Houses||1,001|
|Flats Reserved For EWS||283|
|Flats Reserved For LIG||800|
|Applying Dates||May 2018|
|Lottery Result Date||July 2018|
|Available In Article||MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 Mumbai Application Form, Last Date|
In this year (2017) , the authorities sold 66 flats which were ready to be in use . The size was between 17.23 sqm to 66.69 sqm (square metre) . They also provided 753 flats which were under construction. The total number of flats provided by them was 819 which was a great number of flats. They are about to launch this lottery scheme for flats also in 2018. The accepted no. Of under-construction and ready flats are 500+ with a good square meter area. The MHADA Lottery 2018 Advertisement has not been announced by the authorities yet. But it will be announced very soon. Last year due to some unknown reasons the MHADA Lottery Scheme was postponed for few months but this year the house scheme of MHADA will release on its time that is in May 2018. Thus, those people who want to apply for the MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 they must stay in touch with us as the registration process and the notification is about to release very soon. we will update the information in this article shortly.
MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 Price Details
In 2017 out of 819 flats 281 was reserved for middle class peoples ,338 was for upper class, 192 was for lower middle class and 8 flats are for low income earning peoples . The cost of flats was in a wide range of 15.35 lakh to 1.42 crore. Same reservation pattern is accepted in 2018 too. So there will be something for every economy earning people. Buyers who are interested in buying these houses will have to pay their taxes as there is transfer of legal document/property.
This year in MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 the total of 1,001 flats will be distributed by the MHADA authority. Last year they reserved only 8 flats from the total of 819 flats and thus gets lot of criticism on that. But this year MHADA has reserved 800 flats for LIG (Lower Income Group) category people and 253 for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) category people. Total of 60% of flats are been reserved for LIG category. This is great news for the economically weaker section as they can now get think about getting their own house. The process of applying and registration will start shortly from May 2018. Thus, for more details about MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 read this article below.
MHADA Lottery 2018 Location Of Houses
Governing bodies had provided flats in different places of Mumbai such as Goregaon West, Kurla, Chandivali, Malad, Sion, Borivali, Powai, Kandivali ,Mankhund and Lower Parel. In these different places both under-construction and ready flats had been provided. The price was kept different for different economic earning class. Also the numbers of flats was well reserved for different places and different economic earning peoples. 2018 will be no different as they are going to provide flats in different places of Mumbai.
MHADA Lotter Scheme 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The criteria which is set by these is very simple and clear, all the interested buyers must have lived in Maharashtra state for at least 15 year or above. The person who is trying to buy should not have another flat of MHADA and neither should their children or their other half. Also the interested buyer should have a minimum age of 18 or more. If as an buyer you are fulfilling all these requirements then only you can apply for this without exception.The points of MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Applicant must have lived in Maharashtra for 15 or more years.
- minimum age required to apply for the scheme is 18 years.
- Applicants spouse or children must not have any other house under MHADA.
MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 Online Application Form
To Apply in MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 applicants need to follow three stages. the three stages are as follows:
- Online Registration – Under this stage applicants need to register themselves in the MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018. The process is very simple and as follows.
- First applicants need to enter into the official website of MHADA.
- There applicants need to click on “Online Registration” option.
- After that applicants need to create their User Id and Password in it.
- Enter your mobile number, name and other asked details in it.
- OTP will be send to your mobile No. enter that and click on Submit option.
- 2. Online Application Form – In this stage applicants need to fill their application form online. the steps are as follows:
- After the registration applicants need to click on “Online Application Form” option.
- There fill the application form carefully with all the details in it.
- Then attach the asked documents in it and click on submit option.
- 3. Payment – The third and last stage is of Payment.
- After Filling the application form click on “Payment Option”.
- You can pay by choosing any of the mode mentioned in this article.
- Then click on submit option.
- A reference number will generate save that number for future use.
Applicants have to pay the application fee which is non refundable and Registration fee which is refundable. Registration fee is 10% of the flat price. This amount is refundable and applicants if change their mind of not buying the house they will get their money back. Also if applicants did not win the lottery they will get their registration amount back in 7 days. the amount will be directly submitted to the mentioned account number by MHADA. More details of MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 are in article below.
MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 Dates
|Starting Date Of Applying||May 2018|
|Starting Date of Payment||May 2018|
|Last Date of Filling Application Form||May 2018|
|Last Date of Payment||May 2018|
|Eligible Applicants List||June 2018|
|Rejected Applicants List||June 2018|
|Lottery Result Date||July 2018|
|Winners List||June 2018|
|Waiting List||June 2018|
The exact dates of MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 has not been announced yet by the authorities. But it is about to come out shortly. We will provide the latest updates of the dates here in this article as soon as it comes out. Thus, for the latest updates stay in touch with us.
For all the interested buyers to apply online they had to pay Rs 336 for the form which was also non-refundable. Interested people have to accept somewhat similar amount of charges for online form in the upcoming lottery scheme of year 2018. For the latest updates like us on Facebook. Applicants can also comment us in the comment section given below related any queries.
MHADA Lottery 2018 Category Details
Once you have filled the form you have to pay the deposit that will depend on your income category. The various income categories are: – low –income group (LIG), middle-income group (MIG), high income group (HIG), economically weaker sections (EWS). All have to pay according to their earnest. The income of these categories per month under MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 are as follows:
- LIG (Lower Income Group) – Earn Between Rs 25,001/- to Rs 50,000/- per month
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) – Earns Less than Rs 25,000/- per month
- MIG (Middle Income Group) – Earns Between Rs 50,001/- To Rs 75,000/- per month
- HIG (High Income Group) – Earns More than Rs 75,000/- per month
MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 Registration
To apply for the MHADA lottery 2018 housing scheme applicants need to follow certain steps. The steps needed to be followed are as follows:
- First of all applicants have to visit the official website of the MHADA. The link is been given in the article below.
- Then read the Notification of the housing scheme carefully.
- After that click on the Registration option.
- Then applicants have to fill the form with all the personal details asked in it.
- After that upload all the documents asked in the instructions.
- Then click the payment option and select the payment mode from net banking, credit card and debit card.
- After that fill the payment mode details.
- Then click on the submit option.
- After that take the print out of the receipt for the future reference
Note – Applicants have to fill the form carefully as any mistake may leads to the rejection of the form. Before filling the form read the eligibility criteria carefully as every applicant need to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 Payment channels
To buy the flats in the MHADA, buyers can pay by using different payments mode such as:-
- Demand draft
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Internet banking
You can do this by using bank account of your suitability.
Regarding this scheme if the applicants have any queries or needed any help MHADA has also settled a help center. The center is named as Mitra. Mitra is established in various places and in its Bandra East Office if they wanted any information regarding the lottery scheme they can inquire in it. Authorities have also provided their helpline number where you can call anytime. The number is 9869988000.
You Might Also Want To Check:
This is all information about MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 till now. For latest updates regarding MHADA dates and lottery result stay in touch with us by Bookmarking this page. To Book mark this page Press Ctrl+D. Also, Please like and share us on Facebook. You can also as any question by writing in the below given comment box.