MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 Application Form Online, Advertisement & Date, MHADA New Projects In Pune 2018, MHADA Lottery 2018 Pune Application Form, MHADA Pune Lottery 2018 Registration, MHADA Lottery 2018 Pune Date.
MHADA stands for Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority. Authority provides houses and flats to the people of Maharashtra. They provide houses at very affordable price compare to the actual market price. MHADA distribute houses in all over the Maharashtra. They distribute houses on the bases of lottery draw to provide equal chances for everyone of getting their own house. They provide flats in Chandivali, Andheri Wet, Nagpur, Pune, Thane, Kolhapur, & Chinchwad. People wait for MHADA lottery every year in hope of getting their own house. MHADA is now releasing the lottery draw for Pune. People can apply under this scheme to get their house. More details about MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 Application Form Online, Advertisement & Date is in the article below. To know about that read this article below.
MHADA Pune Lottery 2018 | MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 Advertisement
MHADA work is to develop State and to provide every person their own house. Every year thousands of flats were allotted by MHADA. This year is no different and MHADA is back with new scheme for people of Pune. As we all know Pune is a big city and getting own house is not easy in city. The price of land is very high and most of the people could not afford it. Thus MHADA build houses and distribute among people at very low cost. This is the reason that every year large number of people apply for houses under MHADA Lottery Pune 2018. MHADA also distribute houses in Mumbai as well. Authority distributes houses on the bases of economic categories, To apply for the houses people have to fill application form and submit it. They have to register for scheme first. Details about are MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 down below.
Authority Name – Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority
State Name – Maharashtra
Scheme For – Pune
Online Registration Starts From – 19th May 2018 From 12:00 PM
Last Date Of One Registration In MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 – 18th June 2018 till 11:59 PM
Online Application Form Available From – 20th May 2018 from 2:00 PM
One Application Ends On – 18th June 2018 at 11:59 PM
Online Payment last Date For MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 – 20th June 2018
Accepted Applications Draft List Release Date – 24 June 2018
Final List of Accepted Applications Date of MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 – 26 June 2018 at 6:00 PM
MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 Result Date – 30 June 2018 at 10:00 AM
Categories Name – LIG (Lower Income Group), MIG (Middle Income Group), HIG Higher Income Group) and EWS Economically Weaker Section)
People have to register first for the scheme them have to fill the application form and at last have to pay the fee. Then the lottery draw will be conducted by the authorities of MHADA. The winner of the lottery draw will get their own house. The applying process, eligibility criteria, Income Category details, Payment details and other important details about MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 is been given in the article below. To know all about the scheme keep reading this article till the very end. The updates about the MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 will be provided in this article time to time. Those people who wish to apply for the house under MHADA authority for Pune houses must stay connected with us. Till now the lottery scheme advertisement has not been declared by the officials yet. But as soon as it comes out we will provide that for you. Thus, keep looking in this article for the latest updates.
MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 Different Categories
Total Number Of Flats Under MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 – 3139
Number Of Plots – 28
Flats Location – Pune, Kolhapur, Satara, Solapur
To distribute houses among the people of Maharashtra, MHADA has divided the people into four categories depending on their income. The four categories details are as follows:
|HIG (Higher Income Group)||More Than Rs 75,000/-|
|MIG (Middle Income Groups)||Rs 50,001/- to Rs 75,000/-|
|LIG (Lower Income Group)||Rs 25,001/- to Rs 50,000/-|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||UO TO Rs 25,000/-|
Every individual have to apply under their own income category to get t a house. As mentioned before, houses will be distributed on these mentioned categories on the bases of lottery draw. Only the winner of the lottery draw will get their own house.
MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Those people who want to buy the house under MHADA they must be living in Maharashtra for at least 15 years.
- Aspirant or his/her spouse or his/her children must not have any other house in their name through MHADA.
- Minimum age for applying for the house under MHADA is 18 years.
MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 Application Form Online Date
Those people who are wishing to apply for the house under MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 they have to follow certain steps. For any help in Registration or Filling Application form people can contact MHADA Customer Care Number. Total of three stages are available for applying under the scheme. Details are as follows:
- Stage 1 – Registration – In this stage aspirants have to generate their user id and password on the official website of MHADA. Then they have to fill the basic information about themselves in this stage. The created user id and password will be used in other stages and also in checking the lottery result.
- Stage 2 – Online Application Form – In this stage aspirants have to fill the application form and have to take its print out. Aspirants have to fill all the details correctly in the application form otherwise it may get rejected. After submitting the application form aspirants must take the print out of it. In this stage a unique acknowledgement number will generate or application form number will generate. Note that number for future use.
- Stage 3 – Payment – This is the last stage of applying. In this stage aspirants have to pay the fee of the house. The fee is 10% of the actual price of the house. This is refundable in case aspirant did not win the house in lottery. Also aspirants have to pay the application form fee. The payment can be done online as well as offline, In online payment aspirants can choose net banking, credit card or debit card. In offline payment aspirants have to pay through demand draft.
After applying for the house aspirants have to wait for the lottery draw date. The lottery will be declared soon after the last date of applying. The winners will get their own house. Other can check their name in Waiting list and they can also apply in next year of lottery under MHADA.
MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 Registration Online
To apply for the house under MHADA people have to register themselves first. The steps are very simple and are as follows;
- First aspirants need to visit the official website of MHADA.
- After that they people need to click on the Registration option.
- There people need to create their user id and password.
- After that enter into next stage their aspirants have to fill the application form.
- Fill the form with all the details asked in it.
- Then upload the asked documents.
- After that click on Submit option.
- Then aspirants have to click on the next stage that is “Payment”.
- Aspirants have to pay the registration and application form fee in this stage to complete the applying process.
- Choose any of the payment method. Mentioned above in this article & pay the fee.
MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 Flats Details | MHADA Lottery 2018
Number Of Flats In Katraj – 29
Number Of Flats In Dhanori – 51
Number Of Flats In Yelewadi – 80
Number Of Flats In Wakad – 22
NUmber of Flats in Chikhali – 268
Number Of Flats In Ravet & Punwal – 120
Number Of Flats In Wadmukhwadi – 214
Number Of Flats in Dudulgaon Moshi – 239
Number Of Flats In Nanded City Under MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 – 1080
- Morwadi, Pimpari MIG2 – 102-A, 102-B
- Morwadi, Pimpari LIG – 101-A, 101-B, 101-C, 101-D
- Morwadi, Pimpari MIG1 – 103-A, 103-B, 104A (HIG) 104-B, 105 A, 105-B
- MAHALUNGE, TAL-KHED District – Pune MIG2 – 108-B
- MAHALUNGE, TAL-KHED District – Pune MIG1 – 108-A
- MAHALUNGE, TAL-KHED District – Pune LIG – 107
- MAHALUNGE, TAL-KHED District – Pune EWS – 106
- Shivaji Nagar Solapur LG2 – 111
- Shivaji Nagar Solapur LIG1 – 110
- Shivaji Nagar Solapur MIG – 112
- Wanowari LIG – 109
- SPA-1, Solapur MIG 2 – 114-A, 114-B, 115 (MIG3), 116 (MIG4), 117 (MIG5) 118 (HIG1), 119 (HIG2)
- SPA-1, Solapur MIG 1 – 113 A, 113-B
- Saswad, Purandar MIG-B 122
- VATHAR Nimbalkar, Phaltan Satata (Open Plot) HIG – 124
- VATHAR Nimbalkar, Phaltan Satata (Open Plot) LIG – 123-A, 123-B, 123-C
- DIVE Purandar LIG – 120, (MIG) 121
This is all about MHADA Lottery Pune 2018 Application Form, Advertisement & Date till now. The date of applying and the last date of applying or registration has not been declared yet by the authorities. It will soon be announced as it will be conducted very soon in this month or next month. The number of flats details has also not been declared yet. The updates will be provided on this article once it comes out. Thus, to about the latest updates stay in touch with us by liking & sharing us on Facebook. People can also comment us on the below given comment box.