HUDA Plot Scheme 2018 Upcoming New Residential Plot Scheme [Registration] Application Form,| HUDA Karnal Sector-16 Residential Plot Scheme 2018,| HUDA Karnal Plot Scheme 2018,| HUDA Upcoming Plot Scheme 2018.| HUDA New Scheme Of Residential Plots|
HUDA or Haryana Urban Development Authority has announced the notification of the residential plots in 2018. The notification is released through the news paper on 1st of January 2018. People can watch the notice from the official website as well as from our article. The plots are available on the Sector-16, Karnal. HUDA is offering 2 & 3 Marla residential plots to the Economically Weaker Section of People. The dates of online registration are from 9th of January 2018 to 9th of February 2018. The plots will be distributed on the lottery draw bases and the winner of lottery draw will get the plots. In this article all the details about HUDA Plot Scheme 2018 its registration process and eligibility criteria is been provided.
HUDA Plot Scheme 2018
- Authority Name – Haryana Urban Development Authority
- Total Number of Plots – 424
- Plots Area – 2 & 3 Marla
- Plots are For – EWS Families
- Location – Karnal Sector-16
- Notification Announced on – 01-01-2018
- Online Registration Starting Date – 09-01-2018
- Last Date of Online Registration – 09-02-2018
- Registration Mode – Both Offline & Online
- Application Form Fees – Rs 50/-
- Official Website – www.huda.org.in
Total of 424 residential plots for EWS families will be distributed this year under HUDA Plot Scheme 2018. The Registration process as mentioned earlier will start from the very soon. Last date of online registration will be announced soon and thus applicants need to hurry to fill the registration form. The application form fees is Rs 50/- and it is non-refundable. HUDA is offering plots of the area 2 & 3 Marla to the Economically Weaker Section families. The plots will be distributed on the lottery draw bases. Thus after the registration process applicants have to wait for the lottery draw to be announced. The winner of lottery draw will get the plots. Applicants also have to pay the registration fees which are refundable in case applicants do not win the lottery or do not want to buy the plot. All details about HUDA Plot Scheme 2018 are in the article below.
For the HUDA Lottery Draw Result Click Here
HUDA Plot Scheme 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Domicile – Only the Haryana born people are eligible to apply for the residential plots under HUDA Plot Scheme 2018.
- Income Category – Only the Economically Weaker Section Families with the annual income less than Rs 3,00,000/- are eligible for the plots applications. Including the husband, wife and children.
- Applicants must not have any other house or plot in his/her name at Haryana State.
- Also the applicants spouse or children should not have any house or plot in their name as well in the State.
- Group “D” employees of Haryana government are eligible for this scheme.
- Also the Haryana government Group “D” employees of its board & corporation, Improvement Trust, employees of Municipal Corporation and corporative bank employees of Haryana government are eligible for this HUDA Plot Scheme 2018.
HUDA Plot Scheme 2018 Upcoming New Residential Plot Scheme
- As mentioned earlier the plots will be distributed on the bases of Lottery Draw System.
- Every eligible person can apply for the plots under HUDA Plot Scheme 2018.
- As per the HUDA policy some plots are reserved for some categories.
- Applicants have to pay the 10% of the plot cost as a registration amount during the registration.
- The registration amount must be given with the application from and its fees in the Bank Draft shape. The address is been given in the article below.
- Offline mode Booking Starts from 04-01-2018 and ends on 05-02-2018
HUDA Plot Scheme 2018 Residential Plots Details
Area/Category of Plot
|Total number of Plots||Area of Plots in square Meters||Plots Price per square Meter||
Registration Amount (will be 10%)
|20||41.587||Rs 2,500/-||Rs 10,400/-|
|3 Marla||145||62.22||Rs 2,500/-||
2 Marla (reserved for Balmiki Basti applicants)
As mentioned earlier total of 424 plots will be distributed by HUDA Plot Scheme 2018 this year and applicants have to apply before the last date of Registration the dates are in the article below. Applicants can apply online as well as offline. The process of applying online as well as offline is been given in the article below. Thus read the article carefully till the end.
How To Apply For HUDA Plot Scheme 2018 Offline
- First applicants need to purchase the application form of Rs 50/-.
- Then Fill the Form with all the details asked in it.
- After that make the Bank Draft of Registration amount.
- Then attach the draft with the application form and send it to the HUDA.
- Applicants can buy the application form from the Office of Estate of HUDA Karnal & Punjab National Bank. The forms are available from 4th of January 2018.
- Fill the form and then submit it to the same bank after attaching the draft.
- The PNB bank of these areas has the form so note them down carefully.
Punjab National Bank Areas of Haryana | HUDA Plot Scheme 2018 Payment Option
- Sadar Bazar Ambala Cantt (0014)
- Bhiwani (0053)
- Hisar Main (0203)
- Kaithal Main (0248)
- Kurukshetra Sector 5
- Yamuna Nagar Main (0471)
- Panshkula Sector 5 (4075)
- Sirsa R.B (0430)
- Ratgal (3287)
- Rohtak Civil Line
- Sonipat Main
- Model Town Karnal
- GT Road Panipat
- Chandigarh Mainmajra Sector 17 B
- Fatehbad (0653)
- Namaul (0360)
- Naraingrah (2733)
- GT Road karnal
- Nameste Chowk karna
HUDA Plot Scheme 2018 Application Form Online Registration
- First applicants have to visit the official website of HUDA that is www.huda.org.in.
- After that applicants need to read the notification of the HUDA Plot Scheme 2018 carefully.
- Then applicants need to click on the “Online Registration” option.
- After that fill the form carefully with all the right details.
- Then upload the asked documents in it.
- After that click on the payment option.
- Pay the application form fees and the registration amount by using net banking, credit card or debit card.
- After that click on the submit option and take the print out of the receipt and remember the registration number for future use.
HUDA Plot Scheme 2018 Helpline Number
HUDA has also provided the Helpline number, if applicants need any type of help in their registration process or has any questions about the scheme. The Toll Free Helpline Number of HUDA is 1800 180 3030.
That is all the information about HUDA Plot Scheme 2018 till now. The plots will be distributed through the lottery draw and the lottery draw details are in the other article people can check that too. This is all the information about the scheme. For more information applicants can visit the official website. For the latest updates of the scheme like us on Facebook. People can also comment us in the box given below related to any queries or questions.